Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sara Dane

A while ago there was a thread on great Australian miniseries of the past. Someone mentioned Sara Dane so I thought, why not, and bought it online. Well, it was fantastic! I think it was made around 1982 - I vaguely remember the adverts back in the d...

DO YOU SUSPECT SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS WON LOTTO?

While I was visiting my sister in Sydney last week, she invited me to a lunch with an old friend of hers from Melbourne. I was told she was house-sitting in Mosman. We get to this vulgar modern milllion dollar monstrocity with the great views and I'm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cher is 67

I love the way celebrities say "i've had some work done", sounds like you've just dropped the kingswood in for an oil change and a bit of a tune up. She has a **bleep** good mechanic plastic surgeon though, no sign of any turkey neck.

Who are your ten most overrated actors?

By overrated I mean actors, whom, if it was up to you, would never have made it past their screen test. I have made a list of top ten actors and actresses pre 1970 as well as post 1970 and also television stars and movie directors but you can just na...

Top Ten Favourtie Actors/Actresses

Okay folks, you asked for it! Following are my ten favourite actors and actresses Pre 1970 and Post. As well as favourite TV stars male and female and favourite directors. When I finished my list I realised I wasn't that concerned if people criticise...

Arriving in Australia

Does anyone know under what criteria a Customs Officer can conduct a cavity search? And what are the rules regarding cavity searches? I have googled but cannot find anything specific on it. Does an individual have the right to refuse?

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alert!! FAKE Item

If by any chance you have purchased this item and used it to take Christmas pictures or movie, i regret to advise you that if you took more than 4 Gbs worth you will have lost it. There are some sellers selling theses cards. They are actually a hacke...

fake 1.jpg fake 1.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful