Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So shall we add human rights to the long list...

...of stuff ups made by the Abbott Government? The government has appointed (without any recruitment process, merit considerations, interview and even without the GG approval which is the usual process) the anti Human Rights Commission advocate, Tim ...

Happy Celebrations

Whatever it is that you may be celebrating, I hope it is a happy and safe time of year. Beautiful company, lovely presents and delicious food - the best things in life.

White Sand At Bondi Beach Answer To White Christmas.

White sand at Bondi Beach has proved a popular answer to the Northern Hemisphere's white Christmas.The image above secured almost 30,000 Facebook likes in less than three hours. The group of volunteers featured in the photo were rallied onto the beac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What do you have left to do?

I have a list: 1. Make jellies for the trifle (I'll assemble it in the morning)2. Make 2 different lots of canapes3. Clean the bathrooms and wash/vacum all the floors4. Make the guest rooms nice for the family that are coming back with us on 27th5. W...

fridge or pantry?

opened a fresh jar of promite last night and i dont know the rightful place where to stick it (its currently stored in the fridge)

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MERRY BUSH XMAS U LOT!!

Just snuck into town - Broken Hill or Broken Hole if u like and wanna wish u lot Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a SAFE fun time We out bush bein feral (what we do best!) and all havin a ball - HEAPS of family, tinsel on the gum trees LOL "Santa...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful