Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are we all just too busy?

The tragic story last week of the father who forgot to take his baby into the child care centre, thus leaving him in the car for the whole day, on returning to pick his son up he was informed he was never dropped off. The baby didn't survive. I feel ...

Wish me luck..Job Application

I have just put in a job application and shown my age.Now even getting a reply, let alone getting an interview will be like winning lotto.Oh, BTW I am 69.Totally fed up with retirement, why anyone wants it is beyond me.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Down Sizing.

I am considering down sizing the house. I have looked a few places that say they are designed for older people. But most of them have steps or stairs in them. What I am think that I would like is a 2 bedroom with separate kitchen, lounge and the toil...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wonder if I missed my calling??

Back when the details of the murder of Morgan Huxley were released, the Detectives were convinced the murderer was a female, yet, I was convinced they were wrong, my theory being a women wouldn't inflict so many stab wounds as was reported were infli...

Resolved! Ages and ages ago

I heard this joke - had something to do with how many days of the year an employee worked when he wanted a day off for something. The boss went through evrything like annual leave, sick days, public holidays etc, and eventually it got down to the guy...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I am growing strawberries in a pot and I had 2 that were so close to picking, perhaps tomorrow even. Well ants ate my strawberry!!!! Does anyone know how I can stop them please.