Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International Redhead Day Today!

They’re thought to make up only 2% of the world’s population. But in the center of the Dutch town of Breda this weekend, the proportion of redheads was closer to 100%.With nearly 5,000 redheads descended on Breda on Saturday and Sunday, you’d be forg...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The green bid for supremacy

The minority party that want yo control the country. The senate is where the focus should be.Will the regressive Greens control the direction that this country will take?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Comforting things the Bible says

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:A time to be born, and a time to die;A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;A time to kill, and a time to heal;A time to break dow...

Rudd claim: nearly 4000 dead since he weakened border laws

Rudd claim: nearly 4000 dead since he weakened border laws Kevin Rudd on Q&A last night gave a shocking new estimate of the death toll among the boat people he helped lure to Australia: One in 13 people who come to this country by boat end up drownin...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the silliest dream you have ever had?

I thought we might like a change from all the political threads. Come and share yours..........................I'll go first. I had a really really silly dream last night. I dreamt that I had to make stripper costumes for bunches of celery..............

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iranian swimmer's denied record over 'feminine features'

A female Iranian swimmer has been denied recognition of a record-setting swim by sports officials because her “feminine features” were visible, she claims.Elham Asghari, 32, said she broke a personal record in June when she swam 20 kilometres in open...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TV stations have BANNED anti-MURDOCH ad

the Anti-MURDOCH ad (from Getup) that the TV stations have BANNED #auspol just heard on abc news that 'get up' said channel nine played this ad once took their money then pulled the ad from air, all of the channels are frightened of murdog, and wont ...

What if nobody gets majority?

TA said that he will not form a coalition government if that happens. Well, excuse me, somebody ought to tell him that there has never been a Liberal government, they always form a coalition. So that is lie #1, and it will be interesting to see the l...

Paul Keatings 10 reasons to vote for the LNP

#1: Love hot weather, don't have kids and so have no guilt for the climate you leave behind#2: you don't use the internet #3: you own a mining company, or News Limited and you want some return on your investment #4: you used to be able to rort FBT on...