Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tom Waterhouse Sells Up

Controversial bookmaker Tom Waterhouse has sold his online betting business to British gaming company William Hill. http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/8703406/tom-waterhouse-sells-up-for-34m Mr Waterhouse will receive $34 million for the busi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How's This For A Tuna?

280-Pound Tuna Capsizes Boat, Drags Fisherman Under Water A fisherman says he is lucky to be alive after he was pulled overboard and nearly drowned by a 280-pound tuna he was trying to reel in off the coast of Hawaii.Anthony Wichman, 54, was fishing ...

Looks like the PNG solution is working.

I'm surprised it is making an impact so soon. Whilst I am still no agreeng with the policy in it's entirety, if it means that we have less people in vulnerable positions at sea then that has to be a win. Tough policies preventing settlement in Austra...

A different view on the Oprah row Can't believe the only thing people see is racism.

http://www.adakabre.com/2013/08/09/racism-hits-opera-winfrey-in-switzerland/ As a retailer who likes happy customers I would have immediately sacked that sales girl, what right did she have to decidea potential customer could not afford an item for s...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

jennifer hawkins

when she won miss universe she at least had some meat on here frame.pictures from the Myer launch are terrible......who likes bones? eat something

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's the go on here? :(

Are the Labor supporters so desperate on here that they have to report every post they feel is anti Labor. I know this is happening because I have been pm'd & it has also happened to me so it can't be ignored any longer with out someone standing up &...

CLEAN COAL

You cannot watch cable news for long without seeing a commercial by the coal industry touting clean coal, but clean coal is nothing more than an advertising slogan. To capture the CO2, and other dirty by products that result from burning coal, can th...

NEW WIND TURBINE

Irish developer Airsynergy will bring a wind turbine encased in a shroud to market this year that it says is cheaper, more powerful and quieter than other products. The company is planning to expand globally this year and has already contracted with ...

1002891_696728680342480_488667004_n.png

Do the maths yourself Abbott says ?

Abbott and Hockey have a real hide. they are not going to release any details on their budget costings (again)is this right ? '' Buy this, but i won't name a price or tell you what it is or what it does. '' he's tripping. Abbott says voters can do th...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Peter Beattie to Stand for the ALP in QLD

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-08/labor-brings-back-beattie-to-contest-seat-of-forde/4872806 Bit of a surprise, eh? It says in the link that he had vowed to never enter politics again, but some time ago I heard him say that he had left politics t...

number of boat people arrivals under Labor 50,000

More FAILURES from RUDD and this FAILED Labor Govt and more lies still being told by them AUSTRALIAN Navy personnel were racing to rescue asylum seekers in a stricken vessel off Christmas Island last night as Labor looked set to reach 50,000 boat arr...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful