definition of panic

you're scooping dog biscuits from a large drump in your garage, your two Rottweiler are sitting facing you wagging their tales in anticipation - suddenly, they look at something behind you .... drop their tales, turn and run ............. it goes through your mind, what could possibly be behind me that scared my Rottweilers so badly that they turn and run the other way? What do you do next?

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: definition of panic

I would freeze, was it a snake a lizard or Dracula

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

@rabbitearbandicoot wrote:

you're scooping dog biscuits from a large drump in your garage, your two Rottweiler are sitting facing you wagging their tales in anticipation - suddenly, they look at something behind you .... drop their tales, turn and run ............. it goes through your mind, what could possibly be behind me that scared my Rottweilers so badly that they turn and run the other way? What do you do next?

coincidently, we also have a large drum of biscuits too.

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

If they're as brave as my cat, it was probably a rat.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

ecar3483
Community Member

Three quarters fill the scoop, or your hand, it doesn't really matter.

Stand upright, slowly, and as you do, turn round to your left (assuming you're right handed, this will give you more room to swing your arm).

Turn to face whatever it is, throw the dog biscuits at it, scream like a child, and high tail it in the direction the dogs took.

You asked what I'd do.... Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

gleee58
Community Member

@rabbitearbandicoot wrote:

:D:D  Follow the dogs?

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

LOL I'd just run... What can I say I'm a wuss lol 🙂

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

They have developed a ploy.   Distract you into thinking you're a scaredy-cat. 

Following the dogs' lead, you run after them, they trip you over, you break your leg, collarbone, and garner sundry gravel rash; they'll lick your face leaving some antibiotic-type slobber.   And then..........

While you wait for the ambulance, they run into the garage, and gobble all that remains in the barrel.

DEB

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

Being that he has not come back do we now panic Woman Wink

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

He's out in the garage removing the "p" from the drump.  It's a big job.  Big hammer.  Big spanner.  Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply