has anyone noticed?

just spilled some coke (the drink) down my front, from a 375ml aluminium cam.

has anyone else notices how thin the cans have become? the slightest squeeeze and they buckle in and the contents comes out down your front....lol

bug bear friday?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

has anyone noticed?

Haven't noticed, don't do Coke.

Sure it's not your coordination buckling ? giggle.gif

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

5525bf1bb924e2934672b1f2996d02cc177ec92f0f86003064d75813b7694229.jpg

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

tumblr_mdrz2tIw6h1qgsr1po1_500.gif

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

IMG_5659.PNG

🙂

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

I had a box of a dozen coke cans split open and drop to the ground a couple of days ago. Several punctured on small stones and twigs. It was like a coke explosion. And yes you are not imagining it. The cans are paper thin.

Not like the good old days when beer came in steel cans. I,ve still got a couple of those around. I stack them two high and use them as jack stands for the car.......Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

I don't buy Coke but any of the other drinks that come in cans are exactly the same.....you could probably pierce them with your fingernails.

It is the same with the plastic bottles of water....by the time you have held them firmly enough to unscrew the sealed lid the whole bottle has been squeezed so much that the contents leak out as soon as the seal is broken.

I recently found some old water bottles from the late 80s that we used to refill when we went to horse shows.....they are so thick that they are almost as solid as a glass bottle.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

has anyone noticed?

Yes, the tins are now much thinner.

Toilet rolls are too!!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply