look what I got free on Gumtree for my Violet.....

This little guy is 12 months old and no longer wanted as he needed more space and walks. I have named him Tazz ,he is wild like the looney tunes cartoon character.  Loves his toys and walks ,he is a Jack Russell x staffie and is identical in size to Violet and has the same wild playfull tendencies.  

I got violet from the RSPCA in August last year due to a very kind ebayer helping me get out there as I do not drive and I soon realised she was an incredible social butterfly and just lived to play with other dogs ,it was sad to see her disappointed if no dog was around.

I have had Tazz a while now and could not have been luckier in him being so like Violet , she is so full on I was not sure I could find a dog that was smallish but not scared of her....he is her perfect match.20171101_120531.jpg

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: look what I got free on Gumtree for my Violet.....

What a wonderful story - your two dogs.

You're doubly blessed...

🙂

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

This year hasn't been a good year for many people.

HOWEVER...I love your 2 dogs.

Your story has brought many smiles for me and many others.

Thank you for bringing these 2 rascals together and may you enjoy them both for a long time to come.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

original-3.jpgtasflaur ,I think you did this one for me when I got her ,I saved it as it was so nice 🐺

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

20170306_134053-1.jpg

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

I had forgotten about that one, she is beautiful.   Later today, I'll do the new one.  What a lovely dog.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

violet.jpg

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

violet3.jpg

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Tazz2.jpg

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

I love stories about doggies finding new homes.  I got Lili from gumtree also free to a good home., She wasn't even 12 months old and I was her 3rd owner.  We were looking for a companion for our Acd who recently lost his mate.  She was very nervous when I picked her up and after a 45 minute drive arrived home and it started raining and thunder.  Walked her around on the lead and she just wanted to take off.  Brought her inside and walked her around and then she spotted Mr K (acd) through the glass sliding door.  Took her outside to meet Mr K and it was love at first sight for Lili.  She had boundless energy in the early years Mr K got into shape chasing her around. They were together for approx 8 years. I knew that Lili was going to miss Mr K when we had to PTS att 14. Lili was depressed wouldn't sleep was just looking around for Mr K constantly. We then got Jax a 18 month border collie. Again we were the 3rd owner. Lili took a few days but now loves him.  I will forever at least have 2 doggies but don't mind.  Prefer them to humans sometimes.  Well done amalan11 and enjoy your gorgeous doggies.😀

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply