ok, we have a solution to global warming!

10 REPLIES 10

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Karen needs us to eat WHAT??      horror smiley.gif

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

From Bunnings to babies in 15 seconds 

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I suspect that what is being suggested by the woman stems from a serious (and out of control) mental health illness she suffers from ... Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I would not be so Swift as to condemn the poor woman, after all her t-shirt alludes to nothing more than A modest proposal...

Spoiler
Go on, Google it... You know that you want to... Johnathon Swift's satirical pamphlet A Modest Proposal... Happy reading, ha ha...

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I agree with you ecar about not condemning the poor lady.  It might all be very real to her and it's most unlikely that she can recognise something else is going on in her brain that she is not responsible for or cannot control.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I agree that she probably has mental health issues and I think AOC handled it rather well.  I really don't think it is a true "Karen" situation though.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Yeah.. just a little bit far left, but at least she's aware there's an actual problem caused by humans

Signatures suck.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@ambercat16 wrote:

I agree that she probably has mental health issues and I think AOC handled it rather well.  I really don't think it is a true "Karen" situation though.

She doesn't have mental health isssues. She's taking the mickey out of Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez regarding the climate crisis hysteria.

This video has been hijacked as a "Karen" thing. It's been around for quite a while.

Don't be so easily misled,ppl, FGS!

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply