only trump could be so pathetic

Donald Trump claims a big win for death of IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-28/al-baghdadi-death-trump-victory-analysis/11644620

to carry on like a schoolboy over the death of anyone is bad enough but there were 3 children killed too.

btw, this is the same government who told us about weapons of mass destruction so i have little faith in it even happening.

as a world leader he leaves so much to be desired....so sad a man i never saw before

Message 1 of 1,017
Latest reply
1,016 REPLIES 1,016

Re: only trump could be so pathetic

martinw-48
Community Member
Jimmy, you're too brainwashed to see that China is now the number one nation on Earth.
The United States has lost it's number one position and only the deluded such as Trump believe it can regain it.
Stupidly the United States gave away their manufacturing along with many other countries and China is the benifactor of western greed and stupidity.
Just as you just said to me those who suffer the ailment aren't able to see it
Message 91 of 1,017
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
Jimmy, you're trolling us.
We're not the ones shoving our opinion down your throat.
Merely pointing out your lack of observational skills.
Pity that you don't know what words mean but Yanks are known for their lack of intelligence
Message 92 of 1,017
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
jetho, the government gives me money but I'd quite happily turn the fourteen thousand a year they spend on me to one hundred and fifty thousand if they want.
That's the difference between them paying me to stay out of gaol and for me to be in gaol
Message 93 of 1,017
Latest reply

@martinw-48 wrote:
Jimmy, what you fail to understand is that I believe the only good politician is a dead one.
Whether blue, black, green, yellow or red.

That speaks volumes about you. While I've never been a fan of politicians, they are a necessary evil.

You prefer chaos? Trump is the first politician I've seen keep his word, spend his own time and money to do it.

And with all the actual evil politicians, media, and education system working against him, he's doing a great job.

That's a really sick thing to say. And if you feel that way, why attack him? To put someone much worse in his place?

No need for a reply. I've heard all I need to know. ~CHEERS!~

Message 94 of 1,017
Latest reply

Image result for CRAZY woman meme

Message 95 of 1,017
Latest reply

martinw-48
Community Member
You have serious issues Jimmy.
There's been much better Presidents than Trump
Message 96 of 1,017
Latest reply

Jimmypart14 wrote: Yet you found it necessary to troll me. Okay...

If you believe a single post commenting on a video you posted, amounts to trolling you, then perhaps you should take a long hard look at some of your own posts.

Message 97 of 1,017
Latest reply

Spent billions of his own money to run the country successfully. .... ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

That's a good one Hosts overseas dignitaries at his failing resorts and charges the taxpayer for it. Meanwhile his son-in-law is jetting overseas doing deals for Trump Inc.

Hikes Chinese products with tariffs and who pays for it? The American public.Have any U.S companies moved back home? Apple, Nike etc?
Has the rust belt regained its sheen?

The only swamps Trump has drained are the ones his rich buddies are fracking.
Message 98 of 1,017
Latest reply

....and they're probably in National Parks. ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 99 of 1,017
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Jimmypart14 wrote: Yet you found it necessary to troll me. Okay...

If you believe a single post commenting on a video you posted, amounts to trolling you, then perhaps you should take a long hard look at some of your own posts.

Sure sure.

I'll admit, it's not as exciting as trolling a camp ground for a minor to snake under their parent's nose, but it'll do.

Image result for camping meme

Message 100 of 1,017
Latest reply