"Women shouldn't be allowed to wear make up"

It promotes a superficial society of people judging others on appearance. Shouldn't everyone accept others as they are?

Go.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

Re: "Women shouldn't be allowed to wear make up"

@youcandoityoucandoityoucandoit wrote:

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

I never gave it much thought, makeup. But perfume...yeah. Yesterday I passed a group of people on a smoke break at the entrance of an office building and choked on a ......womans perfume!

As I signed in with security she passed by with a dark cloud following her, choking me all the way to the elevator.

I took the stairs.

jimmy, some people have no idea how much perfume can travel.

I remember there was a woman I worked with once who wore perfume like the woman you describe. It used to give a few of us headaches staying in the same space...finally, I spoke to her about it, after some pretty awkward juvenile behaviour by the others(which included opening windows when this woman was nearby, getting up and leaving the room, coughing like a dog next to her) I explained that her perfume was really strong and it gave me a headache- she was mortified,, she said she really didnt know it was so strong..the sales person told her she needed to be able to smell it herself, that she could never put too much on!..grrr probably as a pitch to encourage her to buy the big bottle. 

I was always told that scent is personal- not to be shared with everyone in the room...

I cant stand it if Im in a store and the clothes smell of the last person who tried them on- I wont be the next one to try them on! eewww

No idea why this clip is so small

Message 71 of 73
Latest reply

Thanks for that polks- very funny, particularly when he pushes the basket along the floor...lol

PS it opens to full screen just fine.

Message 72 of 73
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

I never gave it much thought, makeup. But perfume...yeah. Yesterday I passed a group of people on a smoke break at the entrance of an office building and choked on a ......womans perfume!

As I signed in with security she passed by with a dark cloud following her, choking me all the way to the elevator.

I took the stairs.

I remember there was a woman I worked with once who wore perfume like the woman you describe. It used to give a few of us headaches staying in the same space...finally, I spoke to her about it, after some pretty awkward juvenile behaviour by the others(which included opening windows when this woman was nearby, getting up and leaving the room, coughing like a dog next to her) I explained that her perfume was really strong and it gave me a headache- she was mortified,, she said she really didnt know it was so strong..the sales person told her she needed to be able to smell it herself, that she could never put too much on!..grrr probably as a pitch to encourage her to buy the big bottle. 

I was always told that scent is personal- not to be shared with everyone in the room...

I cant stand it if Im in a store and the clothes smell of the last person who tried them on- I wont be the next one to try them on! eewww

@polksaladallie wrote:

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

I took the stairs.

I read it has something to do with youtube not being supported on some sites. For me they came out like,      "[video]", then a day or 2 later they posted small like yours. Maybe they're working on it?

Now it won't let me at all. It says copy to a note pad first.

https://youtu.be/NGaVUApDVuY

Message 73 of 73
Latest reply