"Women shouldn't be allowed to wear make up"

It promotes a superficial society of people judging others on appearance. Shouldn't everyone accept others as they are?

Go.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

"Allowed"??? 

Who am I supposed to get permission from?  I totally did not know I was meant to do that.

Message 2 of 73
Latest reply

SHould be frown upon then. 

Message 3 of 73
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

It promotes a superficial society of people judging others on appearance. Shouldn't everyone accept others as they are?

Go.

Then you should ban clothes..... and hair colours....... and....tatoos.......the list goes on.

You need to ask yourself why you can't look past people appearances.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 4 of 73
Latest reply

No, not until after they are married. You go out with this glorious woman, wonderful clear skin - and then the first time you wake up next to them (on your honeymoon) - you don't even recognise them.Smiley Sad

disclaimer:  before anyone asks, I am not talking about my own experience here - S has always had beautiful skin and the most she ever wore was a litle lippy.

Message 5 of 73
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

Go.

People are judged on appearance with or without makeup. Smiley Mad

As for being 'allowed' to wear it......hilarious.  Who's permission did you think they had to have?

I think makeup is a waste of money.  I don't wear any and I never will, but I've seen plenty of other women spend a fortune on the stuff.

The really amusing upside of that is where the money is spent but the person doesn't know what suits them or how to apply it properly.

Some women look better without it because they don't need it...and some look better without it because they lay it on with a trowel and the results are a disaster.  I'm no oil painitng so I'd probably look better with it....but I'm not going to bother. Life is too short to bother with all that nonsense. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 73
Latest reply

I wear a little foundation and blusher every day, I do it for my self.

Also to cover up all the sunblock glow.

If I am going out I wear a bit of eye shadow and lip stick with it.

Message 7 of 73
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

Go.

yep..... that's what does it!   *sigh*  Man Indifferent

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 73
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

Go.

Yep, its all make ups fault- thanks, really clears that up.

Message 9 of 73
Latest reply

Definitely, ban make-up, and why not make a uniform compulsory so we are all the same, and ban long hair - do not allow anything that touches the collar.  But, hang on, they already tried that in China.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 10 of 73
Latest reply