yonanas

Has anyone got one, are they good?

Are you sick of it yet?

Any good mixes? (recipes)

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: yonanas

Throw all your gadgets out Clair and buy a Thermomix (hope there a no anti thermomix posters still left on here).

Message 21 of 30
Latest reply

Ooops---poor eyesight---thought the title was .....gonads.

---carrry on as your were.........................................................Richo.

Message 22 of 30
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Throw all your gadgets out Clair and buy a Thermomix (hope there a no anti thermomix posters still left on here).

i am anti thermomix.

i think its ridiculous to pay that much for a gadget.

Message 23 of 30
Latest reply

I don't even know what thermomix is

Message 24 of 30
Latest reply

I would like one if someone else paid for it.

My niece has one. Certainly cuts out the need for most other small appliances. She has a young family and does uses it a lot.

She uses frozen bananas (adds other fruit like blueberry) to make icecream (more like sorbet, no added dairy products), which made me think of it in this thread.

Message 25 of 30
Latest reply

I have one, I used it once.  More suitable for a family with kids. Giving it to me son.

Message 26 of 30
Latest reply

I would love a thermomix, exxy gadget clair, but it's all gadgets rolled into 1.

Message 27 of 30
Latest reply

@meh_too wrote:

I have one, I used it once.  More suitable for a family with kids. Giving it to me son.

Hello my friend meh!!

kisses.

Message 28 of 30
Latest reply

while there are still people in this country without so much as an egg slicer in their kitchen drawers, its obscene to spend so much on a gadget.

Message 29 of 30
Latest reply

A food processor can cost $400+ so can a cake mixer..it all adds up if you have a few small appliances. Saves on cupboard space also.

Families can make their own food (incl bread) cheaper in a thermomix without added preservatives,colours,flavours also.

I am sure it would pay for itself in a year or two, compared with buying packet food, ready made food ( Not that everyone buys that but a lot do now).

It would need to be used regularly though.

Message 30 of 30
Latest reply