I received an iPhone 6s Plus that does NOT match the seller's described

chenxx5
Community Member

Dear eBay :

I highly confirmed that I bought an iPhone 6s Plus  brand new iPhone is a fake one with Apple Store check results . 

There is things process as below .

1. When I first time got my new phone from post , I was excited about new phone , after that I follow the structure to open the phone and give my girlfriend a called , and then there is happened . I can't hear my girlfriend's voice , she can't either , then I recognized that the receiver and speaker have problems . 

2. Secondly , I found fingerprints systems is totally disabled !

3. I made a choice that go to Apple Store to check this new phone and wondering know how to fix and connect to seller

4. Email seller that I felt this iPhone isn't brand new with lots problems , then seller relied me , he told me he would like refund me $50 to compensation my loss and damage and I refused him , it's not that easy thing to like that .

5.  Apple Store officer gave me a shock result that the system recognized this brand new phone is a second hand faked one , its based on an old iPhone 6 main board to made a "an brand new iPhone 6s Plus ", how ridiculous it is !!

6. Here is the deal , let this seller refund priority whole fund to me , I don't resent this fake iPhone for him and he will resell to another victim . 

7.if eBay officer need more further informations or questions for me , just let me know , I will reply ASAP to cooperate with this ridiculous things , this seller should be punishment with dishonored, disrespectful and lied to customer 

best regards!

jason 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay don't read here.

This is a member to member public forum.

If you paid by PayPal open a case for INAD in eBay.

If it is too late in eBay then open a case in Paypal for INAD.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

thx for ur mentioned.  Cheers mate 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply