Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.

2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).

3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted).

4. Words cannot be repeated, and must not be written by previous friends.

English--I read English article every night.

home--This is the finest home in this city.

early--He got up exceedingly early this morning.

And so on...

Alright, everyone! I'll put out the first word first, and everyone will take their place:

Today: How are you feeling today?

Come on, please continue

Message 1 of 795
Latest reply
794 REPLIES 794

Re: Funny word chain game

EARLY - It was so early this morning when the old gentleman had to go to the toilet.

Message 451 of 795
Latest reply

YEAST--In such a natural fermentation, a complex succession of changes take place in the yeast population.

Message 452 of 795
Latest reply

TERRIFYING - A simple experiment to accelerate yeast activity, using a plasma beam, went horribly wrong and now there are terrifying yeast monsters pursuing everyone whoโ€™s recently eaten a sugary treat.

Message 453 of 795
Latest reply

GEELONG - Hopefully after Saturdays grand final Geelong will be premiers!!

Message 454 of 795
Latest reply

GRASS - Itโ€™s odd how the presence of grass upon a particular knoll has defined it so clearly.

Message 455 of 795
Latest reply

SWANS - Being from NSW I don't really follow AFL, but my brother was a Swans fan and went to Melbourne several years ago (the year before he died), having received an award for volunteering with his son's local club, so I hope the Swans win this year (sorry nics ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Message 456 of 795
Latest reply

SOLO - The boy 

suddenly was scared and didn`t want to go with me on the boat. So this was going to be a solo fishing trip for me!

No problems VL  If we were to lose tomorrow I wouldn`t mind so much , at least they aren`t Hawthorn or Collingwood who I detest and always will! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 457 of 795
Latest reply

ORANGUTAN - I don't follow Australian Rules Football myself, but I believe it would be very amusing if an orangutan came rushing out onto the football field and grabbed the football, sitting on it and daring anyone to try and take it away.

Message 458 of 795
Latest reply

NEVER - Days like this Countessa I wish I never followed football and if indeed an orangutan raced onto the football oval it would be a grand final like never before!lol  GO CATS!!

Message 459 of 795
Latest reply

RED - It is astonishing how many kitchen appliances and utensils and pots and pieces of cookware I have managed to find in that glorious slightly bluish burgundy red; itโ€™s such a warm and gorgeous colour, and it all pleases my eyes.

Message 460 of 795
Latest reply