Show your age music thread for pirate crosby and friends and new friends

I will start it off, can you name this song and the band.

"And I've been working like a dog."
Message 1 of 10,356
Latest reply
10,355 REPLIES 10,355

Re: Show your age music thread for pirate crosby and friends and new friends

John, I met him in a crowd of thousands and only had the hair as the description and it worked :^O I found him, then a bird poo'd on my shoulder! They say it is good luck.
Photobucket
Message 61 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anyway, I think a good topic would be to discuss musicians we never liked and I would have to say that Bruce Springsteen tops that list for me. Anybody else brave enough to say? 🙂
Photobucket
Message 62 of 10,356
Latest reply

Never been a fan of Sprinsteen donna though I have a lot of respect for his character.Seems to be a very decent sort of a chap.Must go.Convey my greetings to the others should they come on board later.Cheers.
Message 63 of 10,356
Latest reply

Will do spot:) Yes he was a decent bloke I just couldn't get into his music.
Photobucket
Message 64 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
My favourite McClean song.
Message 65 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is Vincent....love it.
Message 66 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would have to agree Donna, only one song I like, Dancing in the Dark. I love REM, if I had to pick one favourite, it would be REM. Got a fav Donna.
Message 67 of 10,356
Latest reply

Love this Linda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_XFMCgeI7c

I have really good speakers on my computer, that was one wise investments I made!
Photobucket
Message 68 of 10,356
Latest reply

0z_girl
Community Member
hi song people.

I am trying hard now to think of someone I really don't like. I used to like bruce springsteen. used to think he was hot when i was in highschool lol

probably bob dylan maybe? because he couldn't sing, but more just spoke his songs

reading comments about michael jackson, definitely not the most talented artist, but I think excellent singer and dancer. watching one of his live concerts on music max atm, and he was a good performer.
Message 69 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
I like that one too Donna. Hubby has crash hot speakers, I have cr## ones, good stereo though.

Hubby found this Jukebox that plays ten songs from any year from 40's up, last night. We started with 50's, I did okay, but missed quite a few. My best year was 1965, got em all, by the first few chords, must not have studied a lot that year, haha

Oz I was never a big Dylan fan, I think because I admired Woody and Pete so much, I thought he was riding on their coat tails. Donavan, on the other hand, was truly a talented folk singer.
Message 70 of 10,356
Latest reply