Show your age music thread for pirate crosby and friends and new friends

I will start it off, can you name this song and the band.

"And I've been working like a dog."
Message 1 of 10,356
Latest reply
10,355 REPLIES 10,355

Re: Show your age music thread for pirate crosby and friends and new friends

he reminded me of Billy Connolly 🙂
Message 10301 of 10,356
Latest reply

I have photos of us somewhere on my computer but I haven’t sat down and looked for them. All the traveling we’ve done the last few years it’s really made hate sitting in front of a screen. But I will get around to to it.

I’m really sorry to have missed the funeral, it’s been absolute chaos here, we just sold a few days ago. Cannot wait to buy myself a new guitar and tackle some difficult pieces and live a simple life in Northern NSW.
Photobucket
Message 10302 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love Joan Myo, never been that keen on Bob although my late brother saw him in Melbourne not long before he died, he was always a big fan. 

Message 10304 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone, Myo, Twyn, Donna, feels so strange not adding Cros in there.I inow we are all sad but Cros woud have wanted us to go on.  I will do my bit, I will learn to post clips.  Had all three of my grandies here yesterday, we were dancin, well, they were dancin around the lounge, turns out the little boys like Dwight Yoakham.  They taught me a song called Bom Funk, never heard it before but apparently it is old and still popular.  Anyone else herd of it?

Message 10305 of 10,356
Latest reply

this one?

Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
Message 10306 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's it, thanks Twyn.  Would have had a go myself but got grand daughter, just called her Mum, she is ill.  Been here for 2 twp days and fine.

Vale Gerry Marsden from Gerry and the Pacemakers.  Their most famous song was You'll Never Walk Alone, the theme song for the Liverpool Soccer Club, he hadan unusual voice and several hits.  Mind you he was 78, guess we should expect this.

Getting a bit worried about MyoI know he is probably just busy, hope he shows up soon.

Message 10307 of 10,356
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now all I need is a lesson on how to out up a URL for a song pls, been mucking around with it but not having any luck.

Message 10308 of 10,356
Latest reply

go to youtube & copy the file to here 🙂
Message 10309 of 10,356
Latest reply

myo is on 'community threads' .....he's around, probably lost heart on this thread, now 😞
Message 10310 of 10,356
Latest reply