How do I cancel an eBay subscription if I don't know what it is?

Ebay is taking $19.29 from my Paypal account every month for a service or subscription which is not being disclosed on the invoices they send me, it being simply described as "fee". For the past four months I've been trying to stop these payments and every time I  think I am successful but then come the end of the month eBay deducts another $19.29 from my Paypal account.

I have searched every part of my account profile  for options to cancel something - anything - to stop further payments and even tried requesting Paypal to block fufurtherayments to eBay.

Anyone have an idea what the $19.29 fee might be for? I used to sell stuff on eBay and subscribed to a number of seller services but have since cancelled all the services I can think of.

If I cannot get a satisfactory answer here I will phone eBay, something I should have done three months ago.

Just a note: I think that eBay's practise of forcing payments from a person for services eBay know are not being used, without giving that person an overt option for cancelling the service is at best unethical and maybe even illegal. Why are my invoices not being properly itemised?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)