My account has been suspended due to $17 of insertion fees for a dirt bike advert. I have not sold

pomoco
Community Member

My account has been suspended due to $17 of insertion fees for a dirt bike advert. I have not sold anything recently and the fees accrued. I tried to make a one time payment but found I can only use a debit or credit card. This will not happen. I only pay with PayPal. I am happy to pay with PayPal but will not give credit cards to anyone or any organisation. I have lost money in the past.

Please solve it or cancel my account.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Other members cannot solve it for you

And PayPay has not been a thing for sellers in over three years 

Why list if if you had no intention of signing up for Managed Payments (your obligation as a seller to do so, as you agreed to when you listed the bike)

How do you intend to be paid for and pay the fees for all the items you still have listed?

And you cannot cancel your account while you owe money 

We are just members like yourself here, so we can't take either of those actions for you.

You agreed when listing to provide eBay with a credit card for them to take the fees from, so you will have to provide that for them. Not doing so will see your account remaining suspended.