what is the 24/7 help center phone Number for Australia? there is two and im not sure which one is which.

hunter_gt
Community Member

Account has been suspended because apparently it has been hacked and used elsewhere although i cant find ANY evidence of that i need my Account restored ASAP!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (29)

Answers (29)

1800 322 928 or email abuse to

customerhelp_au@ebay.com

ebay is avoiding you on purpose, it is no mistake you can't get hold of eBay, that's how they want it!! After ten hours I got the above contacts, don't lose them. That will stuff them.

The Collective.

latest ebay contact number as of April 2021 is 1800093577 - i found them very helpful, but very hard to get a hold of!

frs1688
Community Member
I have called ebay Australia recently ,but the phone answered by robot, keeping your questions, and can't get someone to answer the call.
Bad services !
Ok kids here we go! eBay Australia can be contacted on the following number (obtained from PayPal, just incase they change it again just call PayPal 😊) 1800 322 928
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Shypansy, I can confirm that ebay and paypal are both adding links in their emails....I have had one from ebay and 3 (I think) from paypal.

Like Dave, I have also had several requests to fill in a survey from paypal....usually after the completion of a dispute.

At a guess I would say the OP's email is genuine and nothing to worry about if the link takes him to the same phone number that we know is genuine.

Tried contacting Ebay on that number along with other numbers I have tried to no success.I can't ask seller a question about an item I wish to purchase as it says your phone is not supported for this,please use desktop or other brand of mobile phone.Not good enough Ebay.You have just lost a long term customer.**bleep** you.

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

This thread is from 2012.

The information is no longer valid.

I got onto the Australian helpdesk via north america. After waiting about 40 minutes for Nth America they put me through immediately to Australia and now I have my refund sorted.

Go to 

https://www.ebayinc.com/company/contact-us/

I then clicked on CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP, then scroll down to the bottom and click on CONTACT US to get to 

https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&initFrom=HOME&topicId=4000

then I selected RETURNS &REFUNDS (other options are Selling, Account, Buying, Shipping & Tracking, Fees & Invoices)

to get to 

https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&initFrom=HOME&topicId=4000&l1label=Returns%20&%20Re...

then clicked on RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND (there other options eg. item hasn't arrived)

then you have a couple of options eg. HAVE US CALL YOU

https://www.ebay.com/help/callme_click?topicId=4041&contextId=63bbc6b9-4353-4b03-85f0-1210e7761a6e%3...

or EMAIL US  etc

https://www.ebay.com/help/returns-refunds/returning-item-purchased/start-return?id=4041&from=Contact...

then click on CHAT WITH US to go through to an online live chat help desk person.  NOW that option has disappeared. If i find it again I'll add the link

shane00001
Community Member
Your phone number

I got a request to complete a survey from Paypal the other day. To access it I had to........... click a link.

The URLs looked genuine, but as a matter of principle I won't click them.

If PP want me to do a survey, they can put the option on my account page after they've send the request.

tebard0
Community Member
**bleep** service why can’t you speak to anyone on phone can’t do everything online stuff eBay going to change to wish
bhawka72
Community Member
Hi I have ordered my case i havent received yet and seller person is not replying

What is wrong with my acc that forces me to change my password every time I try to log in and is also not agreeing with my email address as well 

this is so frustrating and I do hope you can resolve this issue as soon as possible,

regards Mike Walker 

begoo_8
Community Member
Please give me a ring if you don't not mind

why cant I ask buyers questions about their items

hunter_gt
Community Member

Attention!

Your account may have been accessed by a third party. In an effort to protect your account, we have put a temporary lock on bidding, selling and the ability to send messages to other eBay members until we can safely restore your account to you. Please click here to speak with an Account Security Representative.

is the Message i get each time.

i have checked the section in 'My ebay' and i cant find anything out of place?

pewo_8276
Community Member
I sent 2 emails to service@ebay.com.au but I am still waiting for reply regarding the delivery of my order number 25-06681-77578. Can someone look into it as I am still waiting for the delivery? Thanks.
Bull**bleep** have issues not receiving package after five months an you can't get to a human on eBay an talk about the problem so much for customer service an getting help oh yer forgot to mention payed the seller $643:43 an still waiting Kali 088 eBay member from 2008
I bought a power board on 4.12.2020 from eBay Item no. 224057343822.Estimated delivery 4.12.2020 - 14.12.2020. To date, I have not received the item, neither I could track the item with Australian Post. Kindly contact me on 0407278993
Have PayPal account not allowing to proceed with selling an item
mich-4493
Community Member

What terrible service you get your account hacked , and they tell you to contact the hacker .. and nothing they can do....

and the Chat lady as per my attachment below was so unhelpful.... all she wanted was me gone 

begoo_8
Community Member
Can you please give me a ring if you don't mind thank you
lihour_47
Community Member
401723287930 it isn't here
Hi 🙂can you help me why does it show USA dollars instead of Australian dollars
Hi I have not got my 30 piece stainless steel food thermals my item I'd number is 222190258526
komal-91
Community Member
Hi
Can we send items or gifts to India, if we select and pay here in Australia through eBay. Means I select an item for our family and put an Indian address, and also pay with my CAN a/c. Will they receive in India.