My eBay Orders Section Showing Every Purchase

pkcmva
Community Member

I've noticed in the last 2 weeks or so, that the "ORDERS" section in My eBay is showing all purchases from the last 3 years by default.  It's also showing purchases I have hidden and I can't hide them again.

Before this happened the default was showing the last 60 days of purchases and I could hide them from the list after leaving feedback.

I've mentioned this to eBay while on phone with customer service 2 weeks ago but it's still happening.

I'm sure eBay is paying big money to their Tech Support team, maybe too much, but whatever the paycheck is I would expect this problem to be fix already and not 2 weeks and counting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pkcmva
Community Member

I see the ORDERS section in My eBay is still defaulting to ALL instead of the current year to which it was before. Stupid Idea whoever made the change, and if it's still being fixed it's taking FOREVER!

I've come to the conclusion that the bigger and wealthier a company gets, the more and more arrogant it is to supporters. Doing nothing shows us all exactly who you really are.