Barn Find

Check out this lot. http://www.landmarkharcourts.com.au/ClearingSales/View/386

I'd like one of the Austin utes. And the falcon. And the beetle

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Barn Find

I've been drooling over those pics for weeks now,but I think I'm staying away from Burren Junction because I know if go,I will lose ALL self control :-):-):-(

BTW did you see the early pics when they were all still in the barn.

AWSOME !!!

----------------------------------------------------------
Started out with nothing...still got most of it.
Message 2 of 53
Latest reply

Yes I know awesome has an e , i corrected it but it didn't take up

Started out with nothing...still got most of it.
Message 3 of 53
Latest reply

nice.... the Cadi Lasalle..(pity it's not a coupe)... is my pick, followed by the the white zc and the bambino.

The Clayton Shuttleworth F898  will go for an absolute motza.. it's iconic in steam engine circles

thanks for the link Pimpy

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 4 of 53
Latest reply

wot, no bikes !

B-)

Message 5 of 53
Latest reply

the piccy album seems to go on forever (back later)

mmm, wouldnt mind the VC valiant ute, one of those landrovers, and a vintage ford

Signatures suck.
Message 6 of 53
Latest reply

funny story.

went to a farmvehicle clearance auction at a joint in the hunter valley years ago.

day before, the auctioneer dude put all the lots up in lines, hit the lot with a single-spray

of olive green army surplus paint, from a mobile spraygun on the back of a truck, straight

over wasp nests, seats, steerin' wheels, tyres, the lot, plus all the grass in between 'em.

all the same colour, cars, bikes, stationary engines, gennies, anythin' that was on ground,

tools, gates, chairs that someone 'ad put there for bidders to sit on.    god, wot a sight.   lol  

Message 7 of 53
Latest reply

funny story.

went to a farmvehicle clearance auction at a joint in the hunter valley years ago.

day before, the auctioneer dude put all the lots up in lines, hit the lot with a single-spray

of olive green army surplus paint, from a mobile spraygun on the back of a truck, straight

over wasp nests, seats, steerin' wheels, tyres, the lot, plus all the grass in between 'em.

all the same colour, cars, bikes, stationary engines, gennies, anythin' that was on ground,

tools, gates, chairs that someone 'ad put there for bidders to sit on.    god, wot a sight.   lol  

lmao sounds like he got good coverage.... our council did the same type of thing retarring the end of a local road..... also tarred, the white edge posts completely, the grass growing onto the road verge, a black boy, a dead bird.... magpie I think, along with assorted stubbies and other rubbish that had been thrown from vehicles 

.... your disaster recovery funds in action ....:8}

Message 8 of 53
Latest reply

bil lives at Gwabegar... rousted him into action last night..

..... about an hour or so from Burren Junction through Pilliga... has got spares there before apparently

Message 9 of 53
Latest reply

Colic---Joe -Viewmont---need help

Work car---VZ commodore outside locked and alarmed.

Remote wont work--mumble mumble.

If i open the door with the key--the alarm will go off.

Tell me that when i put the key in the ignition the alarm will stop and i can drive the car???

Richo.

Message 10 of 53
Latest reply