Insertion fee

mag-8186
Community Member

Realised I worded my recent post badly, what I meant was: does having ebay plus remove the insertion/listing fees? My account already has ebay plus and I’m trying to sell a trading card.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Insertion fee

@mag-8186,

Everything has changed. Selling has changed dramatically. It’s been longer than four years since the changes were announced and implementation began.

PayPal has not been available for seller payments for at least two years. Seller payments now go through eBay’s own processing system which uses Adyen, and the disbursed funds have all eBay fees taken out before they’re paid to the seller.

This is Managed Payments.

All sellers must now be ID-verified (submit passport or driver licence to prove ID) and bank-account-verified (login through eBay’s setup to verify the account, or use the micro deposit method).

If you haven’t done these things, you are not verified and you won’t receive any funds.

The Help page on registering as a new seller is the most helpful one covering all of this.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Insertion fee

Suggestion - don't start a new thread on the same issue you have already started a thread about.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Insertion fee

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Insertion fee

I am fully verified and signed up and I have a paypal account linked for payments.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Insertion fee

You are not fully verified, as eBay only pay to nominated, verified bank accounts.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Insertion fee

@mag-8186,

Everything has changed. Selling has changed dramatically. It’s been longer than four years since the changes were announced and implementation began.

PayPal has not been available for seller payments for at least two years. Seller payments now go through eBay’s own processing system which uses Adyen, and the disbursed funds have all eBay fees taken out before they’re paid to the seller.

This is Managed Payments.

All sellers must now be ID-verified (submit passport or driver licence to prove ID) and bank-account-verified (login through eBay’s setup to verify the account, or use the micro deposit method).

If you haven’t done these things, you are not verified and you won’t receive any funds.

The Help page on registering as a new seller is the most helpful one covering all of this.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply