Can I filter out sellers who won't ship to PO Boxes ?

I live in a semi remote area and have my PO Box listed on my PayPay address as well as my street address. That makes it easier for the people at the local post office to cross match. It is necesary !

However, some suppliers have filters set that block the processing of a sale because a PO Box is mentioned in the address. I now have an item I have committed to buy but cannot process. I'd cancel that item if I could.

It would make a lot of sense for me to not see any ads from suppliers who cannot be bothered to look at my address before rejecting it.  Just to be clear, the delivery will go to my stree address without problems, everything needed for the delivery is there. But this (and other sellers) block the processing.... This has been an only going problem for me for some time.

Davo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jathar
Community Member

So many sellers list australia post as their postage method, then don't deliver to po boxes. very annoying.

I've taken to just adding every item I can find to the shopping cart, then deleting all the ones that won't deliver to my address. since there is no other way to find out if they deliver to a po box.

If a seller can't deliver to my default address, why am I being shown their products??

Edited.