Cancel my subscription to smartycashback.comshermanoakes immediately.

mahfrah-38
Community Member

Cancel my subscription to smartycashback.comshermanoakes immediately.  Do not debit anymore money from my account , owe me 22.65 cents.  Pay immediately or legal action will be taken.  Debited my account without my authority.

Rocky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

How do you intend to take legal action against other members?

You signed up, you agreed to the fees

Had you really not, you would be canceling your card, reporting the incident to your bank and reporting your account has been compromised to ebay

Instead of huffing and puffing empty threats towards other users

You are responsible for your own bills

You won't be getting a refund from anyone, let alone anyone here, and you will continue to pay whatever you agreed to, until such time as you correctly cancel.

HNY Padi

OP, if you’re sensing frustration in the replies, it’s because so many eBay members have come to these boards posting in a very similar way to you, even though the answer to dealing with the SmartyCash subscription issue has been posted again and again and again.

I’ve posted a thread dedicated to outlining what to do. We’ve linked to that thread many times, and yet people are still apparently just not seeing those replies.

Here: Smartycashback: why you should have read the T&Cs, and how to cancel. Read the opening post in that thread. Click onto the spoiler section for additional information.

Briefly … Smartycashback is not under eBay control. If you joined by clicking onto a third-party ad on eBay promising a Cashback offer (and you didn’t read the small print), it’s still not eBay. You need to cancel as detailed in the thread to which I’ve linked. Only you can do this.

YOU are the only one that can cancel your subscription, go into your account with them and do it from there.

We are simply members like yourself here.

Edit. I presume you didn't bother reading the T&C's when you took advantage of their offer..................