Giantz 62cc pole circular saw, petrol, brushcutter whipper snipper 7 in 1.

lofn60
Community Member

I paid for this item with a promise of 2 weeks delivery. When it did arrive after a month I only got half of the product-no motor. I contacted the seller and they assured me that the product had been sent however when I read the labels on the boxes sent they said 1 of 2 and 2 of 2. I was pretty sure the motor hadn't been sent!

I told this with the seller and was told that the product was lost and if I wanted to I could send back the items for  a refund. I said no to them I'll wait for it to arrive-they then said that were out of stock of this item and it could be a long wait.

Question? If you only had half the product in stock why would you send just that and not wait for the order to be whole and then send it?

Subsequently we are at a standoff- i don't want to send it back and am prepared to wait while they are getting antsy about getting the product back-JUST SEND THE MOTOR AND FITTINGS AND I'LL BE HAPPY!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

I wouldnt use the Item not received as suggested above, as if there was tracking, it would show it as received, and you will lose your case.   Use the Item not as Described,  as it wasnt as described.

There is no need to be at a standoff

You could choose to open a dispute 

You choose not to do that

And are likely waiting for something that will never happen

And certainly not going to happen within the time limit to open a dispute 

How many stories does the seller have to spin you before you act?

Why on earth have you not put in a claim to Ebay for INR (item not recieved).  Use the ebay money back guarantee, that is what it is there for.  As long as the listing shows/says the motor is included you will get a refund.  Do not play back & forward games with the seller.  You only have 30 days from date of arrival to lodge a claim.  Don't let the seller string you along at all on this.  Where was it coming from?

What is the item number.  You can't name seller so that part of your post will be modified when a moderator sees it.  You definately can tell us the Item No.

Is the seller in China? How long has it been since the transaction?