How do you print A4 postage labels on a label printer ?

The eBay / Australia Post label printing option does not let you customise paper sizes. All labels are issued in A4 size in PDF format. Either through web browser or download, the paper size cannot be changed, so it is impossible to print on a label printer using 4x6 / 100mm x 150mm shipping labels.

Several 'exchanges' with eBay 'Customer Service' eventually yielded the following response:

I understand the need for you to print your label in eBay using a customised paper size, however that option is not available in our site as we're also following Australia Post guidelines by incorporating their service in our site.

To set a standard label to avoid any issues printing it across eBay Australia site, we best followed the normal A4 paper size to be used by our seller's. With this, the best advise I can give is for you is to go directly with AustraliaPost and agree with them to print the label using your preferred paper size as they are the only one who can possibly allow this in their end.

This is not an issue in our site, but this is how it is designed by AustraliaPost as to how they would like to print their labels an dhow it would look like. What I can do is to take note of your sentiments regarding this process and I will forward it to our site development team for recommendation to better our site for our seller's who would like to print postage labels using a different paper size.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.

Sincerely,

eBay AU Customer Service

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question