PF Logisitics - is anyone else having trouble with getting packages actually delivered?

I have 2 items being delivered to me - tracking says that they have been left in a safe place. But no proof - and delivery times at crazy hours ( like midnight & 3am )

They have no contact details except for email, which nevers gets responded to - and a phone no# that no one answers

are they are scam ? or just really bad at there jobs 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Yes I had the same problem a week ago, I've just ordered something else and the courier is Pf again, highly unlikely I'll receive anything. To be honest I think it's a scam involving a bunch of fake sellers and PF logistics, it's all covered by eBay but it's just a nuisance having to wait for refunds.

Going to try and report them to eBay, after all they're the ones losing our in the end.

They are very bad they say they leave in a safe place  but do not deliver  I happened to get caught again for delivery from them when i bought something  and i am still waiting  i have installed cameras everywhere so i can see any body  anywhere  and i am sitting and waiting  they are bad and will cost you a lot of money  They just do not care they should be outlawed