SENDLE - NOT ABLE TO SELECT SENDLE AS A POSTAGE OPTION SINCE 29/4 - ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE

I use both Sendle and Australia Post.  However, since PM Friday, have not had the option to select Sendle and print out labels.

I create my postage labels on Ebay and Sendle promptly turn up the next day to collect satchels. Never had this problem before.

Contacted Ebay by phone and Sendle by chat and both do not know why.  

Anyone else having this problem?

View Entire Topic

Sendle most certainly do offer the pick-up option on their website (see instructions below). Further to that, it's far cheaper to book directly through the site than through eBay. Each parcel I book through my Dashboard is a minimum of $10 cheaper than paying the ludicrous prices that eBay pocket.

So, I suggest you go back to your Sendle Dashboard and click on "Integrations" from the menu on the left of the screen.

When your eBay sales load, locate the item you wish to send and click on the "Send parcel" button on the right of the item details.

On the next page, after you input the parcel details, you must select the radio button next to either "Pick up my parcel" or "I'll drop it off".