email

Hi everyone,  I hope this is relevant, I have been receiving emails over the last few days re tracking a parcel #CS279003594DE. this email is said to be from ebay@replyebay.com.au. but it went on to say that i have not paid for the freight so the parcel can not be delivered until i paid the amount requested. Is thia a genuine request or a scam.

Answers (44)

Answers (44)

I AM SO GLAD I CHECKED COMMUNITY AS I WAS A BIT WARY ABOUT THE EMAIL I GOT, FUNNILY WITH THE SAME TRACKING CODE AS ALL OF YOU.

Same number, by text message

Dear Sarah, Ur delivery has been stopped at our depot today. #CS279003594DE. Please resolve the issue here: http://p2fz.com/EWSs2

I just received this by text with my name saying your delivery has been stopped at our depot. Cheeky, B4$T4RD$!!! Worrying they have my name too though.

I had the same message with that number, they are trying to scam us, a@#holes

mcca6180
Community Member
doesn't matter how many times I delete or unsubscribe I get these messages over and over again
CS279003594DE... i purchased something in eBay but the number is the same as all of you, so it is scam, I got it from my email
smyk69
Community Member
Yes I have been getting the same email CS279003594DE
I have the same email & docket number (that’s how I found these msgs) I’ve been getting them for a couple of months but I haven’t bought anything so no parcels expected.. when I googled the number DHL UK came up but went to error when I searched it... email says it comes from “distribution centre” thank you all for commenting I’ll be deleting it for sure!!
Yeah, i received an email with that exact same number a few times. Definitely a scam
Yes i keep getting it as well
Is a lie
Look at the email address it's sent from
Is not ebay

I too have received the same email with the same parcel delivery number, both from different addresses, one in Chicago and one in Virginia, obviously a scam to get you to press the button to either opt out or to click on the 'order information' to see what they're talking about, if you hover over these buttons you will see that it wants to take you to astrastock.com which has no meaning to me and likely nobody else either... save yourself some time and 'block' the sender and delete the email

dach-2449
Community Member

i am quite sure it's a scam, as i just got same trucking number this morning.

I have received the same email with that exact same tracking number CS279003594DE
I was suss and having found your comment, I will treat this as a Scam