Getting paid after buyer recives item.

surfajo
Community Member

I haven't sold an item on Ebay for quite some time, but did sell something today ($100). Instead of the money going into my Paypal account as it used to, a notification said that I will receive my funds after the buyer reports that they have received the item???? Very unsatisfactory. What stops the buyer from saying they never received the item??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

You have signed on to managed payments and as a new seller your funds will be on hold for 30 days.

You no longer get paid via your paypal account, but you should know all this allready, as you have agreed to managed payments  T&C's  when signing on and additionally at time of listing.

Make sure you ship the item with tracking, so as to have proof of delivery.

I am surprised you have not had to transition to Managed Payments by now, but in any case

If you have not sold anything on eBay 'for some time' you will be considered a new seller, and like all new sellers, our funds will be on hold for 21 days (PayPal) or 30 days (managed Payments)

The tracking you upload when you post the item would stop the buyer saying they did not get the item

Ask a Question
Top Kudoed Posts