I have not purchased anything from ebay ant this time and nothing is showing up in my purchases

I have not purchased any products today and I've checked my purchases and nothing shows up for the amount pending 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Did you get an email from a scammer pretending to be from eBay that you have bought something/owe money?

Did you sign up to SmartyCashBack and not read what you ticked you had read and are due to pay the monthly fee?

Something else?

As mentioned, what you typed makes no sense, so other members can only guess what you *might* be trying to say

Your comment doesn't make any sense, try rephrasing it and tell us what happened.

All good , I had a discussion with an ebay staff member who called me and cleared up my issue 

I bought many and there is too much and he chews.

How much sense can you make out of that? Not much, because I have left out context and detail! Please, when you post a question, you must post enough relevant information in the body of the post to let people gauge what exactly you are asking.

For the record, “many items from different sellers”, “too much in the way of bubble wrap and cardboard boxes” and “he” is my cardboard-box-chewing cat. You can see what a difference that additional information makes…