Payment Pending - funds possibly sent to a deleted PayPal account?

dhy4eva
Community Member

Hello,

Recently I discovered an old PayPal account where some of my eBay earnings had gone to (before you ask, I thought paypal had been putting the money into my bank account).

Before deleting the other PayPal account, I transferred that balance to my main -and what I thought was my only- PayPal account.

On Saturday I sold an item for $8.00 and it has been stuck on "Pending Payment" since then.

I have tried to view the PayPal transaction but recieve "account error" messages when I log in to my main PayPal.

My main PayPal account has always been linked to eBay ("Buying on Ebay")  so I am unsure as to why money was being deposited into a different account and why it's still trying to do it. Is there any way to check why this is the case?

View Entire Topic

Folks here are just buyers and sellers like yourself, so there is no way for 'us' to check it

When was the last time you sold something apart from this item and the one you sold in January ?

Was the Paypal (email) correct on the listing ? (sometimes *if* an item has been re-listed, it could be the seller used an 'old draft' which had the old email on it)

Or, if these two items are the only ones you have sold recently, it might be you are subject to a 21 day hold on funds