Linking my Paypal Account to Ebay

Everytime I put through a payment through PayPal, basically you ask me if either, 1/.I wish to link my account, OR 2/. Maybe later.  How about NEVER. Stop asking me. It is getting REALLY ANNOYING.I will not link my Paypal account for security reasons. so put another option ie NEVER and stop asking me.

cheers

View Entire Topic

I understand and agree, I hate it too.

@gutterpunk - I won't link because I have a shared computer, I don't want an acidental purchase on my account from my father who has a touch of dementia, and for other reasons such as I don't want a burgler to be able to purchase on my account or anyone else who happens to be in my home while I am out of the room. it is much safer to have to use your password when you want to buy something.

To each his own, but to my way of thinking that indicates more of a problem with your PC, security, access and account settings rather than  ebay/paypal security protocol.   Note you can not sell on ebay without the two accounts, and or another payment facility
linked to your ebay account,  So for mine it is fairly safe and includes certain protections, plus you have the ability to link multiple accounts to your paypal account and only you know where the money actually is.