There is a huge problem with eBay new payment system, If your selling goods to customers advertising

Anonymous
Not applicable

First l try to get my bank details are corrected, As now buyers can't use PayPal, too safe guard there products they buy, lam not a business, just a guy getting rid of stuff l don't need.

I sold a statue, received payment through ebay new system, but first attempt on getting the money has fail to my bank account (what if), now another attempt is being made, stay tuned for a update,

But what l want to know if it can't go to my bank account, how can it be refunded to the customer??? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I don't know if there is a connection, but some buyers are having problems paying and their payment is refunded: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/eBay-refunds-my-payment-automatically-I-can-t-pay-fo...

This didn't happen before, so it is possible that the problem is not on the buyer's side, but it is just eBay that can't get payment through with the new system in some cases (I have no idea why though)? I have only bought something from the UK (not from Australia) since the new system was implemented, and I had no problem paying.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

You can use PayPay until 2023, so I will be doing just that!

Buyers can still use paypal, so if a buyer tells you they can't pay then they are clearly doing something wrong their end, so never accept an off eBay suggestion to accept payment if a buyer asks you to.

The buyer can use paypal, Gpay and CCard all listed on your items, so very unusual for none of those to work for a buyer.