eBay Marketplaces GmbH .Has taken $80 out of my paypal account ,For what reason ?

eBay Marketplaces GmbH .Has taken $80 out of my paypal account ,For what reason ?

Is this a scam? 

Any help would be great,

Thx

Answers (47)

Answers (47)

This is a scam! I have had it too, I have never sold anything on Ebay, only bought. And it took the money from a non-preferred Debit Card that has not been used on PayPal or Ebay for well over a year. It is only luck that I even noticed it in my online banking. See you later Ebay.

So **bleep** off $134
Me too 135$
fuzfox
Community Member

Very confusing, i thought i was scammed too but it was their normal charge 😞

In the Ebay User agreement you will see that if you reside in Australia EBay Marketplaces GmbH is used to charge for any items you may have sold on Ebay.  

I had $165 taken yesterday. PayPal refusing to refund the money stating I entered an agreement with this merchant, which is false.

I would like to know why  ebay market place  GmbH $49.95 was taken out of my pay pal account. What is it for 

got 78.36 taken out from mine. tokd my bank fraud division is investigating . cant get any response from ebay or paypal.
samwhitt_0
Community Member

This just happened to me as well. I am meant to be under 'no fees' promotion, plus an ebay plus member and I have not even sold my item. Seriously, fix this ebay. 

Yeah they took $107 dollars from me. Really desperate to figure this out.

I've had the same problem they took $65 dollar out of my PayPal account and I have brought anything but I did sell two items but the invoice isn't due yet.
I had $18.95 taken from my card through PayPal and when I go to report as an unauthorised transaction it won’t allow me to
Took $50 out of mine yet I haven’t sold anything for ages
Can’t even dispute it as it won’t let me
Don’t know what to do
noorhoth_0
Community Member
Do anyone of u get your money back
They just deduct 55 from my acct hmmmmm
Same they took 35 out of mine I'm so angry
uposhwe
Community Member
They also took $76.23 from my account. Someone
needs to take care this fruad .
cellefe-95
Community Member
It is a huge scam they took 100 aud from mine today and i am raising the case with paypal as we speak
marihaa0
Community Member
Took 9.80 from me too
Ask a Question
Top Kudoed Posts