paypal

I changed my email and password for paypal, if someone pays via paypal will it go through to my new paypal. I cant find anywhere on ebay that where I can update my paypal address

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I take it that you a going to be in for a big surprise later today.   As you apparently don't know how you will be paid, I can only assume that you are ignorant regarding payment holds, and that your payment will be withheld for 30 days, with 10% likely to be held for 60days.  (postage required as per your handling time, from notice of sale)

Note: this assumes you have signed on to managed payments with a verified bank account.

Otherwise funds held indefinitely. 

Sellers don't receive money into their PP account any more (even if the buyer uses PP).

The money now goes into their bank account, but first you have to register for Managed Payments and verify bank details etc.

If someone pays, it will not go to PayPal

Managed Payments came in three years ago, replacing PayPal for sellers

If you want to sell on eBay, you have to sign up for Managed Payments

Do not list/sell anything until you have completed that process or you will never get your money

You also need to read what you ticked you had read and understood when you listed that camera

The money has nowhere to go until you fully complete everything for Managed Payments

AND, as agreed to when you listed, once you do have it set up, the money will be held for 30 days

But you need to post within your handing time

Best get on to it, so you get that camera money