I have been scammed by three people, yet eBay has blatantly supported their actions. What do i do?

Hello eBay friends and volunteers,

I have been blatantly scammed by three people.

I have received three emails from eBay stating: "Unauthorized use of buyer account – Transaction(s) cancelled"

- All three buyers have done this right after I actually sent the product (it's in the form of a digital code, and is one-time use).

- Before I have been able to argue my case to eBay, they have replied to me by saying "case closed", without giving me a chance to express my concerns.

- I have been scammed out of approx. $270 at this point

- I believe it to be no coincidence, that after 10/11 seamless transactions, that three in a row on the same product have happened to be bought in an "unauthorised manner" after the codes have been redeemed and used!

- eBay has not helped/supported me in any way thus far, what do I do?

I feel completely lost, and cannot simply recover this kind of money easily. 

I cannot open a dispute via PayPal, it does not let me either. 

Is there someone I can talk to, to get this fixed? Have any of you had the same situation take place? I find it frustrating I have been blatantly scammed and defrauded, and eBay has sat idly by, supporting their actions. 

My PayPal balance is about to turn negative because of this, and that is AFTER I have gone and borrowed money to ensure it stays positive. 

Any help would be appreciated, I am desperate at this point!

Regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)