Assign automation rules not working? Anybody else finding this or it just me?

I have tried to do a bulk assigning of auto relisting until sold for my scheduled listings but without success. This is a new problem. Does anyone have an explanation?

View Entire Topic

I remember you from our previous encounter some time ago. After a long exchange of messages you finally admitted you were wrong. Your aggressive attitude hasn't changed. You assume that I am unaware of the differences between  Buy it Now and Auction. I am fully aware of those differences and my enquiry was not due to my lack of knowlege. I prefer Auction with Buy it Now to just Buy it Now as it allows for the possibility that bidding may go above the Buy it Now price, which sometimes happens. My problem was that I had selected the option to automatically list items until they sold but it did not appear under the listings. As it turned out eBay was unusually slow and the option eventually appeared. No amount of research would have explained what was happening.

In conclusion, I believe it is sensible to seek advice on forums from people who have had similar experiences and can, hopefully, provide advice.