problem with buyers not answering me on a item purchased

Hello ebay I have two problems for you to answer.

(1) an item was sold 1 bid, 292456617256 Electolux fridge I have sent the buyer 3 notifications but they will not respond, do I readvertise this item.

(2) an item was sold many bids, 292456609651 electrolux fridge the buyer does not want it now as it is two far to pick it up, on that it is part Ebay fault why do you keep making FULHAM the pick up point on all my selling items, it is Seaspray not Fulham 3851,  i have had this out with you before, where do you get Fulham from I don't no.

Do i re advertise both these items as both are not going to pay or pick up, can you please advise what next, and please do not charge me fees on these items.

Regards Wayne

View Entire Topic

Not eBay here, it's only a member to member forum.

1. Before relisting the fridge open an unpaid item case and that gives the buyer 4 days to pick it up and pay.

If they don't after 4 days then close the case and your fee is credited back.

2. It is up to you to put the pick up location in each listing otherwise it defaults to your primary pick up location in your personal details. The item location is in the postage section. Not eBay's fault at all.

Also open an unpaid item case for this and close it 4 days later.

You are charged the fees as soon as an item sells but can have it credited by cancelling transactions using the unpaid item function.

I suggest you navigate around eBay more and learn how it works. Check your addresses in personal info under account.