$1 Pay if you Sell - Sunday 11 March 2018

eBay are offering their "$1 Pay if you Sell Sunday" promotion on the radio and on their moving banner at the top of their website.

When I click on it, it says "sorry this promotion is by invitation only".

I rang eBay and the rep told me it was a 'glitch' and a technical issue but there was nothing he could do about it.

He said the more people who contacted eBay the better as it may be sooner 'fixed'.

Do other people have the same issue?

thank you

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have'nt tried this time,but there have been issues with it almost every week 

And alway the same story from ebay CS

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I am having the same issue. I click on accept offer on the homepage and it says that is by invitation only. I have contacted ebay via their online chat and they said they are raising it to the technical team.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I doubt it's a technical issue, but -

Have you tried your promotions in either 'My selling' or the seller hub? I haven't had the email for several weeks, but they were in both of those for both of my non-store accounts. Also eBay always reserve the right to restrict access. For example, these Sunday promotions specifically exclude stores (as do most promotions; they obviously think at least 600 included listings per month is sufficient).

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I contacted ebay via Live Chat. Was told at first "invitation only" and then she said " no, it is a glitch". Told me I could list all my items and if any sell to ring ebay and request a credit.

Sold an item, rang ebay and was given a credit straight away.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I got told the same thing!!! Does anyone know then if it is really occuring or not anymore?? I wanted to list but ebay online support doesn't open until 8am either. Thanks

@mannalastwrote:

eBay are offering their "$1 Pay if you Sell Sunday" promotion on the radio and on their moving banner at the top of their website.

When I click on it, it says "sorry this promotion is by invitation only".

I rang eBay and the rep told me it was a 'glitch' and a technical issue but there was nothing he could do about it.

He said the more people who contacted eBay the better as it may be sooner 'fixed'.

Do other people have the same issue?

thank you

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I got that offer and accepted the invitation.  However when I listed it came off my 40 free listings per month and the invitation offer shows as not having been taken up.  So I ended the listings, accepted the offer again and relisted.  This time the listings have come off the invitation for $1 FVF.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply