100 free listings

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

100 free listings

"Listings that automatically relist during the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion."

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

Thanks for the link. I'm going to do what I've done for the last couple of promotions. Run a heap of 1 day auctions with the auto relist turned off, then change them back to normal on the last night. As a lot of auction buyers refine search to ending soonest, I've managed to sell quite a bit by doing this. Being unlimited freebies, I can list pretty much everything for 1 day, then back to 7 or 10 days at the end. For anyone else that sells via auction, it's worth trying.

When changing back to normal at the end, it's much quicker doing it via the phone app I've found. Best start getting some photos done!

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

@yirc1977 wrote:

anyone explian this in the terms? 

Good โ€˜Til Cancelled Listing

Good โ€˜Til Cancelled listings created during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the promotion only until the listing automatically re-lists

does this mean we get charged a listing fee when the items hit the automatic relist?

It means that when it rolls over at the end of 30 days, it will come off your normal free allocation like it normally does, or you'll be charged an insertion fee if you have none of your free allocation left. So best not to list more than your normal free allocation, or just list for 30 days with 3 auto relists. Otherwise, if you exceed your free allocation amount, you could be in for a nasty shock!

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

im still confused...from the terms it sounds like the listings are only free if listed and sold within the 4 days thur - sun

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

basically all i want to do is list a heap of stuff in one catagory , one time all with automatic relists...so will this work?!!

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

Yes, it'll work. It says nothing about them having to sell in that time, only that they have to be listed and made available for sale during that time. In other words, if you list them but schedule them to start at a later date (than the promo period) you'll be charged according to when they start. If you list them today but schedule them to start during the promotion period you won't be charged a listing fee.

The bit about one category is referring to individual listings.  It doesn't mean that everything you list has to be in the same category.

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

awesome thanks - i was getting mixed up as if to the listings were charged when they hit automatic relist a week later after promo ended

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

I so needed this. Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

100 free listings

imastawka