100 freebies and new month

Just wondering about when we roll over into August.

Do you think we'll need to use the monthly 40 before the 100 daily? if so, won't leave anything for the rest of the month.

Also, just a little suspicious here that this could be the end of freebies for a while. Last time something like this happened we didn't get any for months.

Just wondering what others are thinking.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I haven't used many of the freebies as people just aren't buying in july from either of my ids.  fair enough you can click repeat 3/4 times though, so that would last several months.  I think the 100 daily finishes 5/8 from memory....

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Yes. Finishes 5/8.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

No point trying to second guess ebay. We'll find out soon enough on the 1st.
Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
No point trying to second guess ebay. We'll find out soon enough on the 1st.

But people always want to second guess intangibles.

I would guess that the 100 per day, given they pre-date the 40, would take precedence.

But I also don't know. Nor does anybody else on the boards, so I assume the OP is a paranoid member or an advertiser

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Haha. Sorry Dave. No, not paranoid and certainly not an advertiser. Just a private  seller trying off load personal items. Sorry to disappoint you. 

Are we no longer allowed to wonder allowed? Will find out soon enough anyway. 

I actually thought my musings mght help members from wasting their 40 if they might nerd them later on in the month. 🙂

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

As our 40 freebies got used up before the 100 kicked in, I would assume that on the 1st, the 40 will get used before the 100. I don't care, with the 100 per day for the last month, I don't need the 40 anyway. I'll be glad to have a rest for a few weeks. I've been hammered with sales the last 4 weeks.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

All my 40 free listings got used up then the 100 daily freebies kicked in!

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Careful, tippy, you're applying logic...
Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
Careful, tippy, you're applying logic...

Ooops, sorry.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply