100 listings no listing fees *

Just checked my all selling and the promotion for 100 free daily was still active .I thought it finished on the 5-08 2017 but maybe not . Has anyone else noticed its still active for them .?Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hi There, I have been geeting them on a daily basis 100 free listings valid for one day. Not sure when it will stop but I have been using some of them and it works.

Hope that helps

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, it remained active on all my accounts. Prior to the 5th it was showing two promotions which were the same thing. The promo that was showing the negative numbers disappeared and the 100 per day stayed and is able to the used. It uses your normal 40 first, then they are taken from the 100 each day.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I think the original invite said 100 free each day for August, but I can't find it now.  It reverts back to 100 each day and only counts what we've used each day. 

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

No, it said the offer went until 5th August. There was nothing in the email (I just checked) about the date it ended. That was in the T&C's, which you can't access for the original offer any more.
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Mine also said it ended on the 5th. There was no mention anywhere of this promotion extending beyond that date. It was easy to assume that at 23.59.59 on the 5th, it was game over.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I didn't get an invite, but the two were on my home page at the same time.  One ending 5th, ... and one saying PER DAY.  The one ending 5th has disappeared, but this one has been coming up each day this month ??  We have gone from a famine to a feast  Man Happy

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only
Available at ebay.com.au
17/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
18/08/17 00:00:00 AEST

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

When I received this current one, I thought it was a duplicate of the one ending on 5 August.   Then I realised it said "100 listings per day for this month."

No matter .... it's a great promotion ... we seem to have gone from a famine to a feast  Smiley Happy

Pay Only When You Sell This Month
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 listings per day. Auction and Fixed Price listings only Learn More - opens in a new window or tab
Available at ebay.com.au
17/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
18/08/17 00:00:00 AEST
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Its worth checking your home page to see whether the 100 free have re-appeared  (after disappearing for a few days).

I just found mine are back again Man Happy

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Mine vanished today Woman Sad and just when I was going to spend the day adding new listings.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply