1000 FREE LISTINGS

So happy to be able to share in the hope it may also work for some!

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/3280/MFDNfWJ3CZA?_trkparms=clkid%3D4916083997437506403

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

1000 FREE LISTINGS

I tried both - in fact I clicked on yours first. I was hoping to put up a bunch of footy cards alongside the video games but at $1.50 each they can wait (I only do bulk if I have to pay for listings, and I don't have enough sales - or items - to justify a store and its 200 listings). And yes, I just bumped this one up the top again!
Message 31 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

I wonder why it works for some and not for others maybe we are going to be offered 5000 free listings lol.No harm in dreaming I would have been happy to get 100.

Message 32 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

i'd happily give you 800 of mine i know i can't use.

Message 33 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

@mbselections00 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

now all we need is some good honest buyers with a wish to spend.

Haven't had a sale for at least 4 or 5 days, which in itself is quite uusual, but getting a very unusually high run of outrageous Best Offers, to the point I've chosen to just ignore a couple, they are just rude.  Sorry, off topic

Yes, had a few lately myself! Had one item listed as $1000 have an offer of $55 on it. Just placed them on my BBL. I would rather not deal with those people anyway, so it ends up being a warning for me that I take full advantage of.

Message 34 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

I personally received the offer but I can't use it as I'm suspended from selling on ebay.

So it looks as though parts of ebay management wouldn't have a clue and the other part don't give a **bleep**.

Message 35 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

@oddsandendsoz wrote:

@mbselections00 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

now all we need is some good honest buyers with a wish to spend.

Haven't had a sale for at least 4 or 5 days, which in itself is quite uusual, but getting a very unusually high run of outrageous Best Offers, to the point I've chosen to just ignore a couple, they are just rude.  Sorry, off topic

Yes, had a few lately myself! Had one item listed as $1000 have an offer of $55 on it. Just placed them on my BBL. I would rather not deal with those people anyway, so it ends up being a warning for me that I take full advantage of.

Wow, I thought my offers were rude !!  That really takes the prize - I got the distinct feeling with a couple of mine that it was just a game to them.  I wouldn't have been able to resist asking your buyer if that was a typo - did they actually mean $955 ?

To be honest, I did receive an outrageous offer once and when I counter offered, the buyer came straight back and accepted it and apologised profusely that they had made an error but didn't know how to fix it - so you just never know, and that experience has made me inclined to give the benefit of doubt, just once Smiley LOL

Message 36 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

@scrambler3333 wrote:

I personally received the offer but I can't use it as I'm suspended from selling on ebay.

So it looks as though parts of ebay management wouldn't have a clue and the other part don't give a **bleep**.

That really sucks scrambler - a bit like rubbing salt into the wound !!  I'm assuming all along the way,  that you have tried every avenue of appeal ? 

Out of curiosity, does it allow you to accept the offer ? Mmm . . . .   worth a try  Smiley Wink  ??  I mean, what's the worst that can happen ??

Message 37 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

It may let you accept.......who knows?

But it does say this -

You may be excluded from this promotion if your eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if your seller performance falls to Below Standard prior to or during the Promotion Period.

Message 38 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

@imastawka wrote:

It may let you accept.......who knows?

But it does say this -

You may be excluded from this promotion if your eBay account is subject to listing restrictions, suspended, restricted or made inactive or if your seller performance falls to Below Standard prior to or during the Promotion Period.

Mmm yeah, but I'd be cheeky enough to give it a try - just in case it worked - I mean, if it doesn't, you couldn't really be any more excluded could you ?

Fingers crossed.jpg

Message 39 of 41
Latest reply

1000 FREE LISTINGS

@scrambler3333 wrote:

Geez, way to rub your nose in it!

Message 40 of 41
Latest reply