100s of Positives that should be Negatives

In June this guy wins a couple of my lots & also some of my brothers lots,

He Never paid either of us , I got my fees back with npb cases , However , I forgot to block him, Now he has at least 3 usernames

He has won probably 300 - 400 lots with these different names in the last month or so & not paid for any,, I have contacted a few of the sellers & we are all in the same boat

One of his Ebay usernames has a score of 7 at 100%

From a total of 76  Feedbacks, 6 are True Positives & 70 are False Positives Or Negatives in Disguise 

His last 70 Feedbacks were all Positives ( SHOULD BE NEGATIVES)  Left by the sellers because they can,t leave Negatives, 

On another of his Usenames He has a score of 41 from 186 Feedbacks

From this 

120 + should be Negatives 

36 Positives

Can I post his Usernames in this forum ??

How does a So Called Buyer like this be allowed to stay registered & keep on making other Usernames

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

part of the problem is that sellers would rather leave a false positive feedback instead of issueing a strike

if all those 100 you speak of left an unpaid item dispute / strike he'd not be on ebay

or not be able to bid on items where the seller has blocks in place to stop bidders with more than 2 strikes

do you have your preferences set to block bidders with strikes??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You are not allowed to name and shame here.

The sellers that left false +ives better hope the buyer does not report them all as the FB will be removed and the sellers will be sanctioned.

MAybe a call to ebay to get them to look into it and report the seller to trust and safety.

But in the end he will only create more ID's to continue what is going on a s a game to them.

Have you also got the blocks in place for non verified new members and with non payer strikes?

To put these blocks in place hover your mouse over account in your my eBay page and from the drop down click on Site Preferences then go down the list till you see Buyer requirements and to the right of that click on show then click on edit. From there you can put in place the blocks you want, to stop those you want to block from purchasing from you.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for that

I have adjusted my settings & hopefully he is blocked

The sellers can get sanctioned for trying to worn others with the only Feedback they can leave , Amazing ! 

And this (Hard to call him a ) Buyer keeps on making problems for other people with No Punishment at all so far

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Another poster wrote:  The sellers that left false +ives better hope the buyer does not report them all as the FB will be removed and the sellers will be sanctioned.

Seller better hope .......... pffftt

I can only hope that if this low-life serial ebay poiicy breacher and contract breaker fraudster ever had the guts to ring ebay and complain to report those sellers that ebay would do the only responsible trading thing to do and NARU this pest and the IDs immediately.  

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Gotta agree with that PJ's 🙂

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Once they are blocked if they use another id to buy something they can be reported, that is something that ebay will usually act upon and deregister any ids using the same name, address, phone number or IP address.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Would agree with all that.

But I am wondering what is wrong with this 'buyer', surely anyone who spends hours on a computer bidding for 300-400 items they don't want has some serious mental issues.

How can people open lots of different accounts? One or two i can understand, but surely they would have to list credit card or bank details and repeat offenders could be sussed out that way.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Would agree with all that.

But I am wondering what is wrong with this 'buyer', surely anyone who spends hours on a computer bidding for 300-400 items they don't want has some serious mental issues.

How can people open lots of different accounts? One or two i can understand, but surely they would have to list credit card or bank details and repeat offenders could be sussed out that way.

JMO but some people don't seem to have a clue re buying & think it's some type of game where you can change your mind.

You also have the school holiday pests & the tyrekickers.

Non payers are an unfortunate part of selling on ebay UNLESS you have every item as a BIN with immediate payment required.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply