150 free listings 20th - 29th November

Hi all,

I just received this invite for free listings. Hope it works for all.

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you !

sadly, I got the "expired"message yet again.

This selective "random" process of eBay's really is beyond a joke.

I've tried every posted link repeatedly. Have rung eBay and been told "for sure" I will get an offer soon.

What does puzzle me  is the corporate lack of insight here. I sell stuff, they make money. Not being given free listing offers won't make me pay $1.50 per item to list. Not when I'm only selling my personal excess stuff for low prices.

Oh well. They're following a well established pattern of behaviour and have done for years. And I respond in a predictable way, as I'm sure do many other sellers. I re-enter the fray, stay for a few months, get irate about the way eBay treats sellers and the ridiculous fees and bugger off sulking for a while. Then I come back and start all over again, because there really isn't another selling option with the same reach as eBay.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

No go for me, but very much appreciate you sharing

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Invite only.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

In all the time of my selling on eBay, I never once received an offer of free listings.

A link provided by a generous poster worked once for me though, and I took great advantage of that.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply