200 Free Listings for all sellers!!

This morning I have an offer for 200 free listings in my eBay - it states for all sellers from 16th Oct - 20th Oct 🙂

Happy selling everyone!

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

here's the link if you need it.

200 free listings

Message 41 of 49
Latest reply

Ebay you are a joke all you have to do is whinge and moan and get free listings why dont you give it to everyone as a small operator selling a lot of small items i cannot afford to sell on ebay with out free listing and 40 isnt enough so i would like 200 free listings to as with a hell of other people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Message 42 of 49
Latest reply

Unfortunately the link doesnt work for me either - I just get the 'invitation only' message. Such a shame because I have used up my 40 free listings for this month and  I refuse to pay the $1.50 listing fee for any after that. 

So ebay are losing out on any more FVF from me for the rest of the month.

It would be very helpful to know how they decide who will get the offer and who wont, as reading previous posts on this thread shows no common criteria.

Perhaps those of us who missed out this week will get the same offer next week - hint hint ebay

Message 43 of 49
Latest reply

I haven't received a listing offer on this ID for over 6 months and that one was for only 20 extra listings.

On my other ID I get offers for 100 extra listings evey 2 weeks

Certainly is discrimination.

Message 44 of 49
Latest reply

I was receiving the 100 free listings but haven't received any offers for nearly a month now. Not sure why some are receiving offers and others aren't. Seems very unfair.
Message 45 of 49
Latest reply

I didn't get the offer either, so I emailed eBay & this in part is what they said:

"eBay may provide a promotion to a segment or sub-set of customers to test the effectiveness of different promotional offers, you may be one of those sub set of customers in the  future and we inform the qulaified members through an invitation in email form. If you do get one all you need to do is click "Accept" and wait for the confirmation sent that you have registered with the promotion."

"Sub set of customers", that sounds like they are calling me an 'under class' of seller.  I'm sure sub means under.

Considering they said this promotion was for all sellers, why don't they give it to all sellers without an invitation.  Say one thing & do the opposite (almost).

Big talk, no action - I have never had a personal invitation to any free listing offer, so I'm defitely overdue.

Message 46 of 49
Latest reply

As you say for all sellers NOT TRUE ANOTHER EBAY SCAM  tottally unfair that not all sellers get this offer as far as i am concerned i will list 40 items now and no more i would not pay your overpriced insertion fees this is a JOKE  that little sellers get shafted all the time open it up FOR EVERYONE its not like you are not making any money NO WONDER MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE GIVING YOU A WAY WONT BE FAR BEHIND THEM 

Message 47 of 49
Latest reply

Be glad to see the back of the Man Cave sale. s if any men are going to get in the cave and sell.

Message 48 of 49
Latest reply

Good morning, such a shame so many folks missed out on this promo. I now have 4 IDs and was lucky to receive the promo on one of the ID's...not the one with a store either....It's a teeny bit of a hassle having a few monikers, but for times such as this, worth it, especially if you have ended listings in stash which you can just relist quickly.....best of luck...jilly

Message 49 of 49
Latest reply