200 Free Listings for all sellers!!

This morning I have an offer for 200 free listings in my eBay - it states for all sellers from 16th Oct - 20th Oct ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy selling everyone!

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: 200 Free Listings for all sellers!!

Sorry to the people who missed out ๐Ÿ˜ž

Jenni - Perhaps they are only offering to people who donโ€™t pay for listings (or rarely do)? I have never paid for a listing and I have had fortnightly offers since I started selling in June (although two weeks ago it was for listings starting over $100 which wasnโ€™t any use).

This is really just a hobby for me, plus most of my items are very low value โ€“ so wouldnโ€™t worth it if I had to pay a listing fee on top of the FVF.

Message 31 of 49
Latest reply

yes i think that might be the case..Its making sense for free listings to be offered more to people who dont usually pay as they will try to encourage more sellers to get used to listings lots of items and then there will be more fees from thier sales and relists if they do well and  those sellers might try to keep constantly  selling more from then...I think as i listed more than i ever have paying they have left me out..It works better if you dont over list

Message 32 of 49
Latest reply

@greylion2013 wrote:

Sorry to the people who missed out ๐Ÿ˜ž

Jenni - Perhaps they are only offering to people who donโ€™t pay for listings (or rarely do)? I have never paid for a listing and I have had fortnightly offers since I started selling in June (although two weeks ago it was for listings starting over $100 which wasnโ€™t any use).

This is really just a hobby for me, plus most of my items are very low value โ€“ so wouldnโ€™t worth it if I had to pay a listing fee on top of the FVF.

My store ID always pays for listings, except for the 80 free per month. And got the offer.

My other IDs (including this one) never pay listing fees. And didn't. This is the first general offer I've not received.

Message 33 of 49
Latest reply

Then itโ€™s a mystery to me! You would think there must be some kind of selection criteria, and it would make sense that eBay would try to maximise their profit by only offering to people who wouldnโ€™t otherwise pay.

Iโ€™m just going to keep my fingers crossed that I keep getting them.

Message 34 of 49
Latest reply

I saw the threat and found the link which I went to straight away and clicked on it, forgetting this is my community i.d. only. It worked. I got the 200 free listings. Tried it again with my actual selling i.d. and dipped out. Grrrrr.

"Padches? We ain't got no padches. We don't need no padches. I don't have to show you any stinking padches".
Message 35 of 49
Latest reply

No idea how ebay determine the lucky ones.  Last month I got the offer and this month I didn't.

Message 36 of 49
Latest reply

cezm
Community Member

I have never received an offer on this ID but always receive them on my others that have low feedback scores ...

Message 37 of 49
Latest reply

Well, I clicked the button but as yet NO invitation...

Please Please Ebay...I have stacks to list and can't do so until next month..( I take advantage of the 40 free listings)  I have things to list that go with the items I have already listed...It would generate more sales so it's a win win for all concerned..lol...PLEASSSSEEE !!!!

No harm in a little grovelling is there...!!!

Message 38 of 49
Latest reply

YEAH !!!!...Thank You Ebay... I'm Up and running !!!!! Yippee...!
Message 39 of 49
Latest reply

Oh my i have to grovel too now.....PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE EBAY, i have lots to relist you need the money too so please?

Message 40 of 49
Latest reply