75% off Final Value Fees

pnc75
Community Member

Well, it finally appeared with an 'Activate' icon, but the catch is you have to use the 100 before it will start using them. What a joke.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: 75% off Final Value Fees

pnc75
Community Member

There's no link, sorry, it just takes you to this:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5575

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I found the offer at the bottom of my selling page and quite surprised it worked!! Result for me and hope others get it too!!

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I took up the offer, took off 100 items, relisted them again which brought it back to 0 with the 10 promotional ones at the bottom left.

I then took of another 1 and tried to relist and it wants to charge me $3.65 to relist.

Must be only for newly listed items.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I think I spoke too soon!! I think there is a glitch as usual, nothing ever easy on eBay. New listing keep coming off thte monthly allowance instead of the 10!!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Contacted eBay chat and the line I got was ";isting are coming off your monthly total instead of the 10 listings to save you from insertion fees", Lol. Why does nothing work around here? 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

You have to use up your 40 monthly free listings before they start comin off the promotion - this is normal and how it always works.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks for heads up re promotion 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Yes I used my 40 and my 100, now the 10 for the promotion want to charge me for each listing.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply